Top Tier SIP Trunking
It is one of the most popular methods of connecting your office phone system. Many companies already use VoIP within their phone system on the LAN to connect to IP phones. SIP Trunking uses VoIP to take advantage of shared lines, such as a company’s Internet connection, to allow more flexibility in their communication platform. Traditional phone systems that are not VoIP ready can still gain huge cost advantages by using SIP via commonly available gateways.
What is SIP Trunking?
According to Digium, one of our premiere partners, SIP Trunking is a method by which business phone systems can operate using an internet connection instead of a traditional phone line.
- SIP Trunking Costs less – Saves money on your business phone
- SIP Trunking Scales easier – Makes it easy to scale your operation pain-free
- SIP Trunking Is more reliable – Offers increased phone service reliability
SIP trunking is provided by SIP providers, which are similar to traditional phone companies, except SIP providers give access to phone lines over the internet (and SIP service is significantly less expensive – sometimes as much as 60-80% less).
Benefits of Using SIP Trunking
One of the major benefits is cost savings, because it does away with a physical connection to your phone company. You save substantial money because you don’t have to maintain hardware, wiring, and complicated switchboxes. A SIP Trunk runs over your existing Internet connection!
Why Use SIP Trunking?
Cost savings and major feature list are two of the major reasons why you should consider moving to a SIP Trunk. If your business is facing any of these common communication challanges, you might be a good candidate for SIP Trunking:
- High charges for incoming phone lines
- High monthly phone bills
- Long distance charges
- Recurring IT costs
- Recurring maintenance costs
- Limited features
With our SIP Trunking solutions, you get the following:
- Scalability – Because SIP trunking uses a virtual connection, adding lines or modifying service is fast and simple.
- Reliability – SIP Trunking with VoIP increases reliability of services by providing a level of redundancy. When system failures and emergencies occur, SIP Trunking providers can reroute services to a redundant data line or forward the PBX to mobile phones to keep your business up and running. Start using in minutes
- Flexibility – Works with most modern phones
- Adaptability – Ability to transfer and use your old phone numbers
- Low cost phone numbers – Now, all your team members can have their own phone number
- Maintenance free – Say goodbye to maintenance – You will no longer have to maintain analog and IP infrastructure
SIP Trunk Pricing
There are two types of SIP Trunk pricing: Per Minute or Per Channel
- Per Minute: This is also known as metered pricing. This works well for companies that need more flexibility in their communication needs from week to week.
- Per Channel: Also called ‘channelized’. This works for companies that prefer a set, predictable phone bill. Thgis type of plan usually comes with unlimited local and long doistance minutes per channel.
Contact us to learn more and to see how SIP Trunking can help save your business serious money.